George Brown and Company is a partnership run by Timothy and George E Brown. Started by our father, George Brown, in 1952 we strive to meet the ideals of honesty and good work he stood for. After serving in WWII, George Brown returned to work in the plastering trade for Whitman Bros. in Delaware County. He began his business as a partnership with his brother Jack. Jack left in the early '60s and he became sole proprietor. After working in the family business for many years, George E and Tim became partners with their father in the early 1990s.